Wednesday, May 26, 2010

And the Journey Begins... Again

Yes, I know, I tried doing this blog last year and utterly failed; the whole concept crashed and burned before it ever got off the ground. But after taking a trip up North, listening to great music all along the way, I thought I had to give this one more shot before I throw in the towel forever.

The concept is to listen to a record a day, then give you the reader a brief description of the band and tell you what I think about said album. As I already stated, I was inspired by my trip, so the music I pick will be from the States and cities I visited along the way (at least at the beginning). Thus, for the next couple of months will take a gander at bands from the Bay Area of California, Olympia and Seattle, Idaho, and so forth.

I hope you enjoy the musical journey.

No comments: